Photography Class – Day Four
What is your idea of bliss? Is it an image of your family, laughing at the dinner table? A state of total relaxation, while lying on the beach? Your latest painting, drying on the canvas?
Bliss: complete happiness, great joy, paradise, or heaven: “wedded bliss”
The packaging for my nautical jewelry and a bracelet with amazing gemstones.
The meaning of “Bliss” to me, well, I could list an entire cornucopia of utopia that can take on many forms of enjoyment…
• A “turtle” ice cream sundae with hot fudge, pecans and raspberry sauce
• My wedding day: cutting the cake
• A flower arrangement from our beautiful garden
• Designing and creating
• The finishing touches on decorating a favorite space
• A photograph that displays my jewelry design with extraordinary lighting
• A sense of accomplishment when completing a goal
• An amazing boat ride to Mackinac Island on The Great Lakes.
OK for example, when I combine my passion for handcrafted jewelry with graphic design, I’ve spent my creative time accomplishing goals and extending my skills. This, and working with amazing gemstones can be described as great joy!
I designed the graphics for our wedding, and the nautical concept was carried into my jewelry packaging designs.
Save the Date postcard I designed
The box design I made for my bridesmaids wedding jewelry and the lighthouse cookie favor.
A compass design created in Adobe Illustrator
The lighthouse wedding cake was delicious.
The Bead Haven in Frankenmuth, Michigan
Thank you for reading and enjoy your little slice of heaven today.